The Fundamentals of Laundry Room DesignJuly 3, 2020
At times, doing the laundry feels like a chore that you wish you could eliminate from your daily routine. However, you keep on pushing to keep your clothes clean, fresh and ready should you need them. One of the reasons you may feel this way is because of how your laundry room is designed. In today’s post, the top laundry room and garage remodeling specialist, Innovative Spaces, discusses the key principles and features of laundry room design.
Laundry Room Layout
This concept isn’t limited to just your laundry rooms, but every room in your home. The way your laundry room looks and functions depends heavily on its layout. You should design your laundry room with convenience in mind in such a way that it’s easier for you to clean and dry your clothes. The size of your laundry room should also be proportionate to your home. You don’t want to have a laundry room that’s as big as your living room. This also ensures that you can maximize your home’s living space while getting your laundry done comfortably and efficiently.
When it comes to the location of your laundry room, consider your home’s foot traffic, and position it in a space where the noise coming from the washing machine wouldn’t be bothersome. If you have a large laundry room, you can consider having a garage organization project and store extra tools and materials there.
Remodeling a laundry room can be a daunting task, but worry not as your specialists at Innovative Spaces are here to help the process more simple and enjoyable with our ORG home organization solutions.
1. Storage. We have innovative storage options that streamline your laundry process that makes everything a lot more simple. Our storage shelves are integrated with wire baskets that let you store all your laundry, as well as a cabinet to hang it on.
2. Custom Options. We have custom options to fit all your needs, from bespoke iron compartments, pivot-out trash bins, and pull-out cabinet baskets. We’ll do our best to transform your ideas into reality.
3. Exemplary Designs. We’ll transform your laundry area into an exciting one that makes it so inviting to the point that you’ll enjoy spending time in there. We provide a variety of options and finishes that will cater to the design that you have in mind.
In need of detailed closet renovations? Trust in Innovative Spaces! We offer custom cabinetry and storage systems for closets, garages, home offices, pantries, and more! Our commitment is to enhance the quality of your life as well as the value of your home. Call us at (574) 217-0469 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation!
- Why Bare Concrete Garage Floors Are a Bad Idea
- What Kind of Pantry Should You Build for Your Kitchen?
- Why Do Some Floor Coatings Fail Prematurely?
- Custom Closets: Are They Worth It?
- Tips for a Non-Slip Garage Floor
- Mistakes to Avoid When Planning a Custom Closet
- Do’s and Don’ts of Organizing Your Garage
- Why You Should Add a Murphy Bed to Your Guest Room
- 4 Benefits of A Smart Custom Closet
- The Basics of Custom Pantry Planning